salary: $51 - $51 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for providing financial analysis and reporting support to the Rate Case Support group.
- Blended knowledge of technical and functional reporting and analysis skills
- Prepare accounting responsibilities and assignments related to regulatory filings and rate cases among multiple jurisdictions
- Organization Skills required
- Project and time management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with Pivot table knowledge
- Must be able to work on site ~3x a week
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.