salary: $32 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform and assist with planning & managing contract award activities & schedules
- Monitor contract performance
- Manage invoice comparisons to match with contract terms and provisions
- Create and manage ongoing action logs
- Establish contract reporting and status to team
- Maintain confidentiality of pricing
- Create and monitor approvals of contracts and change requisitions
- Maintain all contract records
- Must be able to work on site 2-3x a week
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.