salary: $30 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Work with the Production Coordinator and others to coordinate meetings and shoots.
- Keep detailed notes from meetings and digital communications for reference
- Procurement of production deliverables and digital assets
- Lliaison between marketing managers, vendors and production crew
- Assist in the procurement and scheduling of talent, locations, roofing and film crews
- Obtain releases and authorization for the use of models, talent, locations, images music and media assets
- Willingness to learn and perform basic production tasks and fill roles on an as-needed basis i.e. floor manager, teleprompter operator, PA, boom operator, media manager, photography, etc
- Log media and digital assets for libraries
- Assist Media Department with any media production dept. responsibilities / requests; i.e. prepping for shoots, equipment RMAs, expense reports, digital asset acquisitions, packaging and delivery of electronic and digital media assets, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.