salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 6 PM - 3 AM
education: High` School
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.