salary: $17 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Demonstrates decision making skills to make optimal purchasing decisions based on supplier and customer contracts, situational information, and all other available data for assigned product lines at the optimum cost.
- Utilizes influencing, communication, and collaborative skills to partner with all internal customers (i.e. Sourcing, Finance, Operations, Sales, etc.) and external Supplier Partners to ensure timely delivery of products to assigned distribution centers and the efficiency of our Supply Chain.
- Possesses technical skills around our purchasing systems (SCORE and SAP), Expediting system (EAI web based tool), reporting tools (Tableau, Business Objects, and MS Access/Excel).
- Understands and meets goals for Service Level, Days of Inventory on hand, purchase order expediting, and others as established by the management team.
- Respond to changing business dynamics
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.