salary: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and analyze Monthly Financial packages, including financials statements, bank reconciliation, supporting schedules, reconciliations and analysis for various balance sheet accounts to ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Support annual Audit, Tax, and Review process
- Support Annual Budgeting process.
- Maintain chart of accounts for all properties, including analysis of new requests, additions and deletions within accounting software.
- Manage federal, state and local license and permit filing and renewal.
- Manage property tax filing and renewal
- Assist with new property set up.
- Support Assistant Controller, Controller, and CFO as needed.
- Perform other tasks as needed by the department.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet all required deadlines
- Ability to work independently and meeting performance objectives with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of general accounting and general ledger
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.