salary: $80,000 - $88,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage the global traceability digital experiences and work closely with the Technology and Analytics teams
- Assist the traceability manager with strategy development and execution
- Coordinate various cross functional teams to assist with program execution
- Plan go-to-market global guidance and serve as project manager
- Manage all program communications and materials for launch and post-launch program maintenance
- Work with product brands to abide by traceability standards and help inform them on how to represent traceability within their marketing materials and portfolio
- Build relationships with various teams across the globe
- Manage market launch schedule and work closely with markets to make sure they are set up well for successful launches
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.