- 3+ years' Vendor Management and Operations support background, preferably within Financial Services or Banking
- Local to Charlotte, NC in 28202
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
salary: $41.28 - $41.28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Assist Vendor Management team with deliverables and required documentation
- Monitoring Vendor Employee Compliance Training
- Providing detailed summaries of the vendor relationship
- Evaluating performance trends
- Supports relevant governance routines/ create reports on portfolio performance
- Conduct monitoring and testing as requested Assist Vendor Management team with communication with various partners such as Global Procurement (GP), GIS, and GCOR
- Respond accurately and timely to assist GP/GVM audit and exam managers
- Manage miscellaneous projects as needs arise (process improvements, internal audits, regulatory support)
- Leveraging required tools & systems
- Vendor Management
- Operations Support
- Performance Evaluation
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.