salary: $20.48 - $20.48 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Balances exceptional customer service with strong investigative research while working with internal and external customers who suspect they have fraudulent, mis-posted, merchant disputes or other unusual activity on their accounts.
- Customer contact is made through inbound and/or outbound calling to complete investigation.
- Utilize strong communication (verbal and written) skills to establish rapport with customer to de-escalate difficult and sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim.
- Mitigate risk by effectively authenticating the identity of customers to prevent further fraudulent activity.
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- Monitors and reviews account activity requiring research that may involve multiple transaction channels and products to reach resolution using multiple systems and applications.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.