salary: $25 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for the HR function providing best in class services that facilitate greater effectiveness throughout the bakery and sales BU.
- Must have strong labor relations, proven HR skills that will engage the business.
- HR Generalist is a Change Agent and a Business Partner to their Plant Manager and Sales Directors.
- As an HR Professional, responsible for the ownership of all initiatives for the Plant and Sales Locations that are related to the Human Relations Function.
- Help manage headcount, turnover, exit interviews, attendance tracking, and Trendata as it relates to HR invoice processing.
- Maintain current job descriptions as positions evolve with management regarding staffing and organizational needs
- Conduct new associate orientation sessions and other HR related training programs such as DSDE, 2020 GB Leader, Diversity and Inclusion, Labor Relations and Respect in the Workplace.
- Facilitate new hire safety orientation training
- Administer annual Benefits Open Enrollment process
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.