salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Independently handles administrative duties and projects to include; but are not limited to composing general and executive correspondence, providing research, preparing confidential employee information and legal reports.
- Handles complex calendar management and meeting and event scheduling.
- Responds to internal and external requests with interpersonal sensitivity and professionalism.
- Coordinates executive meetings by confirming meeting room availability gathering attendees’ availability or making travel arrangements.
- Prepares applicable meeting materials and applicable equipment such as telephone conference, projector, or other office technology.
- Reviews correspondence, reports, announcements and marketing material for proper grammar.
- Develops and maintains procedures to ensure administrative duties and projects are completed in an efficient manner and within given deadlines. Documents procedures throughout the company as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.