salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage the processing of third-party invoices through our accounting system.
- Work directly with our distributor partners to resolve any issues with invoice processing.
- Research disputed invoice payments with our distributor partners.
- Manage the collections with our retailer partners, including the application of payments, statement reviews, research of payment discrepancies, and check deposits.
- Manage customer proof of delivery requests.
- Prepare monthly reports to management regarding any past due balances on assigned accounts.
- Ensure timely responses to our retail and distributor partners for any inquiries or disputes.
- Proactively work with Management and other departments within the organization to report and correct system issues/errors.
- Participate in periodic accounts receivable audits as requested by our retail partners.
- Other duties assigned.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.