salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Drive revenue growth by recruiting, onboarding, training and developing your.
- Assist the organization in continuous improvement by providing support for customers with intent to exceed company goals.
- Train and develop employees skills, product knowledge, teamwork, time management, competitive knowledge, and career goals pursuits.
- Drive operational excellence through strong pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Provide regular, data-based updates to the leadership team
- Monitor team adherence to schedules to ensure service level and response time objectives are met.
- Provide recommendations to ensure contact center is staffed appropriately to meet set service level KPIs.
- Collaborate and communicate with leadership team members.
- Communicate corporate, divisional, regional and/or district mission, goals and activities to sales team.
- Lead projects as required to achieve business objectives and goals.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.