salary: $20.2 - $20.67 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
As a Technical Denials Specialist you will assist with:
- Contacting payers, via website, phone and/or correspondence, regarding reimbursement of unpaid accounts over thirty (30) days or more, also researching and following up on denials and requests for additional information.
- Performs payment validation by utilizing internal and/or external resources to ensure proper reimbursement.
- Reviews, research and appeal partially denied claims for reconsideration.
- Responsible for contacting patients to gain additional information required to resolve an outstanding insurance balance.
- Functions as resource person for departmental personnel to answer questions and assists with problem resolution.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.