salary: $16 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Research and coordinate payment of outstanding claims for a specific third party payer
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in incorrect or missing information that results in claim rejections (patient insurance information, patient demographic information, etc.)
- Process primary, secondary and tertiary claims to submit electronically through assigned clearinghouses daily
- Print any paper claims that are not sent electronically
- Process credit card payments received via telephone &/or mail daily and run batch report at the end of day
- Answer billing related questions for patients, physicians and staff, via phone & face to face
- Prepare correspondences to send to patients and third-party payers as needed
- Research and resolve credit balances for patients and third-party payers
- Process refunds for patients and third-party payers
- Print, review and adjust small balances on weekly Minimum Balance Report
- Print, review and apply patient payments on weekly Unapplied Payment Report
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.