salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for scheduling, rescheduling, and managing cancellations
- Assist with assigning and reassignment of cases in database
- Meet daily quota for calls
- Complete 3 step call process for each case within 72 hours
- Close case as needed in LMS and Oracle
- Coordinate and arrange for interpreters with agency as needed
- Fill cancellations as they occur
- Send daily unable to reach messages to assigned staff member
- Maintain confidentiality
- Perform other duties as needed
- Energetic and well organized with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Ability to be flexible and resolve conflicts
- Two years of College, Associate degree or equivalent of experience and education
- Experience in computer applications and experience with LTCA scheduling & procedures preferred
- Experience in social services preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.