salary: $40,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
· Qualify each lead by conducting research to identify potential prospects.
· Take notes accordingly on each lead prior to engagement.
· Responsible for scheduling appointments for sales team members.
· Travel responsibilities.
· Potentially networking with attendees at tradeshow events.
· Work closely with manager to achieve monthly goals.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.