- Agents would be managing the reservation process
- It’s customer service, high volume, fast paced.
salary: $13 - $13 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Make reservations for first responders activated by natural disasters.
- Receive and be responsible to quickly and efficiently answer daily questions related to billing and payment.
- Receive disaster related customer reservation requests and make subsequent outbound calls to acquire necessary hotel accommodations.
- Perform research projects as directed by the Rapid Response Manager, Lead and/or Vice President of Emergency Lodging.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.