salary: $15 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Schedules patient appointments for applicable medical services.
- Triages a high volume of incoming telephone calls.
- Checks messages, as directed, and relays responses from the provider to the patient.
- Accurately describes, in detail, the reason for the patient call in the task.
- Expedites service in situations requiring urgent attention, as determined by management.
- Efficiently utilizes available resources to accurately and efficiently process necessary flows.
- Ensures first call resolution for all applicable calls. Escalates/routes appropriate calls/tasks to proper recipient(s) for resolution.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.