salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process & confirm orders received by phone, fax, email, and EDI, within 24 hours from receiving order
- Provide information on products such as:
- Notify customers of changes, discrepancies, and delays with the orders
- Status of orders, tracking information and proof of deliveries
- Pricing, cross-references, and quotes
- Provide return authorization to customers, as needed
- Receives and documents customer complaints and assist in resolving customer order problems
- Review reports to verify on time shipments and to verify accuracy
- Submit credit requests, as needed
- Conducts follow up processes to respond to customer needs
- Make credit adjustments to customer accounts and provide research to document adjustments
- Submit new customer account forms after verifying membership status
- Submit item load change form after verifying pricing, description, and UOM
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.