salary: $17.33 - $17.33 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 10:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Handling inbound phone calls and responding to basic inquiries, resolving problems, and providing customer service while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Use verbal and/or written skills to handle customer interactions
- Perform research to resolve more complex customer problems including communicating with other departments to answer/resolve customers' requests/issues.
- Working out of an everyday banking queue - Personal account customers (checking and savings accounts)
- Answering basic inquiries and solving basic problems
- Some more difficult calls include: dealing with fees (overdraft fees, negotiating what company can do to refund the amount)
- May handle money management claims and coinnect customers with departmnents to file zelle and potential fraud claims
- Customer service experience
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.