salary: $35 - $41 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Process payroll for salaried and hourly employees using HRIS (Insperity PEO) systems.
- Reviews, processes and approves all payroll data (salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions).
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Responds to payroll inquiries from managers and employees.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll procedures.
- Processes retirement transactions with Schwab.
- Responds to retirement inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Assists in annual 401k reporting and compliance matters.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.