Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the Life Sciences fields of health care and agriculture. Their vision of "Health for all, Hunger for none" with its focus on innovation and sustainability is based on values and behaviors that enable their workers to fulfill their purpose of "Science for a Better Life".
This is a 6+ month temporary/contract assignment working 40 hours per week, full-time Monday-Friday
Note: Our client expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Colleagues are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine.
You will be part of an essential team that ships vegetable seeds across the world. It requires a well organized individual who will thrive handling a variety of tasks daily. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills along with a high attention to detail. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining inventory levels in SAP
- Creating STO's (stock transfer orders) in SAP for seed movements to internal company plants domestically and internationally
- Scheduling trucks and ocean containers for domestic and international shipment of seeds
- Creating and printing shipping documents, labels, tags, etc. for shipping quality samples to itnernal testing sites for quality testing
- Creating purchase orders in SAP
- Partnering with Trade and Compliance on export shipping
- Supporting onsite tolling operations
- working in a smoke free environment
- Export Shipping
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Education: Bachelor degree (minimum education: an Associate degree)
- Years of experience: 2-4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
**Military Veterans encouraged to apply
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.