salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Schedule appointments of all loads; working with warehouse and/or third-party facility management on dock capacity scheduling
- Operate within Nexus, the company’s proprietary order entry and billing system
- Coordinate customer product shipments to/from the company’s six national facilities and third-party partners
- Review previous day's dock schedule to ensure all orders shipped, if not, reschedule
- Ensure all new orders comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines on weight and method of shipment
- Evaluate shipments, consolidate loads, and select most cost-effective method of delivery
- Effectively communicate with all areas of the company which include plant operations, sales, accounting, and other support functions
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and carriers
- Review and approve third-party invoices
- Verify billing rates and affidavit presentation for invoicing
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.