salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Deliver IT Application projects
- Represent and relay IT standards on projects
- IFS Applications ERP experience preferred but comparable ERP knowledge is acceptable
- Lead, perform and document process analysis activities including as-is process identification, to-be process design and gap analysis/resolution
- Facilitate manufacturing enhancements and process improvements to support business sponsors operations for on-time delivery and quality goals
- Provide the business owners the information required for them to make educated decisions regarding system changes. This includes defining overall scope, IT work effort.
- Work with business partners and IT to solve problems reject requirements that do not advance business objective through analysis, testing, demonstrating and inspection
- Perform data mapping for multiple systems supporting various team workflows
- Properly gather user requirements while implementing change management to serve those requirements.
- Business Systems Analysis
- Software Development
- Business Analysis
- IT - Business Strategy Alignment
- IT - Business Intelligence
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.