--Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
• Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the branch
• Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
• Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
• Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
• Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
• Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
- Face of the branch
- Operations manager
- Overviews compliance and documenting
- Someone who can multitask
- Triage whatever situation is needed when clients walk in; help them open account, talk basic info, or get them into a meeting with someone higher up
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.