salary: $18 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Verify insurance information for new patients and referrals
- Update insurance information for existing patients
- Call to obtain pre-authorization for recommended services and procedures
- Explain to patients what their financial responsibilities will be
- Inform relevant clinical staff about denials
- Answer questions related to billing and insurance
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.