salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Accept customer orders via various methods (phone, internet, email, fax)
- Process orders, other transactions and various inquiries using an order ship and bill system.
- Work closely with shipping and invoicing coworkers to follow up on customer orders
- Responds effectively to customer inquiries pertaining to their orders and subsequent shipments.
- Analyzes customer order patterns/past product usage and pro-actively communicates with customer to ensure repeat orders are placed on time
- Initiates quotation requests utilizing the Salesforce.com CRM software
- Provide reliable information to both internal and external customers using PC and Internet software.
- Assist with planning and resolution of delayed shipments.
- Work with appropriate functional groups or team members to proactively eliminate errors and inefficiencies.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.