salary: $41,600 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Assist with the organizing and implementing Annual Open Enrollment meetings for corporate and area offices.
• Assist with the preparation of communications on new benefits plans and changes for employees.
• Record online enrollments for employees and dependents into benefit plans selected within deadlines.
• Record online terminations for employees and dependents upon termination of employment. Notify providers of qualifying event for COBRA notification.
• Maintain employee benefit files and coordinate with payroll department for employee benefit payroll deductions.
• Provide benefit enrollment packages and forms to new hires, arrange for their completion and complete online enrollments.
• Review monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies. Resolve administration problems with the carrier representatives.
• Refer difficult or very complex complaints to Human Resource Manager as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.