salary: $41,600 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Organize and maintain job file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Complete contractor lien releases.
• Prepare invoices by printing job reports, reviewing with Project Managers, the estimates, analysis of billing rates and hours, outside subcontractor charges; generating invoices from computer invoicing system; mailing invoices.
• Prepare daily deposits and remit electronically to bank.
• Enter invoices and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
• Prepare and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested by Project Managers.
• Process daily credit card deposits.
• Research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
• Research and process customer charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
• Call and/or mail correspondence and statements to customers as necessary in order to collect accounts
• Gather data and prepares Market Recovery ,Certified Payroll and Davis-Bacon Reports.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.