salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Searching each financial statement for any payment inconsistencies or errors
- Collaborating with patients or customers, third party institutions and other team members to resolve billing inconsistencies and errors
- Creating invoices and billing materials to be sent directly to a customer or patient
- Inputting payment history, upcoming payment information or other financial data into an individual account
- Finding financial solutions for patients or customers who may need payment assistance
- Informing patients or customers of any missed or upcoming payment deadlines
- Calculating and tracking various company financial statements
- Translating medical code if working in a medical setting
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.