salary: $18 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain and update customer contact information, company files and records.
- Creates and maintains aging reports for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Processes batch check runs on weekly basis, customer & vendor invoices and customer credit card payments.
- Verifies and completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Assigning appropriate general ledger account numbers and post to accounting database
- Posts, verifies and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts as needed or requested.
- Performs collections on receivables as needed.
- Reconciles expense reports with applicable credit card statements and assigns general ledger account numbers to each expenditure
- Serves as backup for answering and directing incoming calls.
- Performs additional ad hoc reporting as requested by supervisor.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.