salary: $35,360 - $35,360 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Supervise inbound and outbound orders
• Problem solving + multi-tasking
• Maximize equipment utilization
• Upload of critical information into Logimax, our TMS and TVI
• Creating loading tickets (pick tickets)
• Import/Export FCL/LCL BOL creation and booking with steam ship lines
• File AES when applicable
• Tracking and Tracing
• Customer Billing
• Set delivery and pick up appointments
- Other duties as assigned
Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience in customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.