salary: $37.93 - $37.93 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Assist Surgic Sales Force in the timely and accurate negotiation and preparation of various financing contracts. Ensure pricing is with guidelines and that contracts have been reviewed and have the appropriate level of approval prior to execution.
- As appropriate, consult with Legal, IT, Finance, and Sales management regarding contract language and interpretation.
- Management of contract awards including products, pricing, and contract communication to appropriate departments.
- Correctly set up contracts in the appropriate systems to ensure the accurate calculation of payments and any related compliance targets.
- Enter and administer contract information accurately into various spreadsheets for future analysis tracking.
- Manage per procedure contracts to maintain appropriate levels of compliance, working with sales represent at and recommending options when necessary. Make suggestions for changes in processes to automate, make more accu or efficient.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.