salary: $62,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Assist in the coordination and design of lawyer training programs and professional development initiatives both locally and firmwide.
- Take a leading role in planning and organizing local associate orientation for the Chicago office; collaborate with team members to ensure coordination and consistency across offices.
- Create evaluation questions to measure key data points; solicit and analyze feedback and data for firmwide conferences, local and regional programs, and professional-development initiatives; prepare summary reports and recommend adjustments. Create and develop other internal reports and presentations as needed.
- Schedule and attend planning meetings and conference calls among team members, participate in team meetings, and communicate continuously.
- Proofread all work with attention to detail and accuracy, make all necessary changes, and perform other substantive and administrative duties as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.