salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Manage client communication via email, phones and service ticket requests in a timely manner
- Assist large retail clients with various requests regarding logistic requests
- Communicate with vendors to gather pricing and service data to analyze which will be the best resource
- Effectively be able to triage requests and assist in receipt order as well as importance
- Apply organizational skills and self motivation to be successful
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and follow up so that they are consistently aware of status updates
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.