salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Manage daily operations of the order fulfillment process ensuring orders are entered, processed, and shipped on time and without any errors.
- Track customer orders and work with production to establish lead and delivery times.
- Provide formal reports and analysis of sales and operations to management.
- Works closely with executive management to ensure all customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Maintain ERP database with up to date customer information, discount levels and pricing.
- Work with sales, production and management to establish forecasts that will help production scheduling to ensure we have product available to fulfill orders on time.
- Monitor, measure, recommend and implement process improvements that will enhance efficiency and reliability of the order fulfillment process.
- Act as back up for entering all customer orders via phone, fax, e-mail, and internet.
- Provide sales and marketing support to sales.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.