salary: $24 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Account reconciliation and preparation and posting of journal entries
- General bookkeeping and assist in preparation of monthly financial statements
- Monthly closing of internal financials, including analysis of bank account, A/R, A/P and accruals, etc.
- Oversee weekly payroll and ensure compliance with all labor regulations
- Maintain required business documents.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.