salary: $38 - $42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Performs a full scope of activities associated with the development of comprehensive recruiting and employment of new employees at all levels of jobs within the company
- Acts as internal staff consultant for line and staff management on employment matters assisting in evaluating applicant qualifications and selection of most qualified candidates
- Develops advertising campaigns, determining ad placement and coordinating advertising schedules in appropriate media
- Reviews resumes and interviews and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively
- Source qualified candidates, conduct an initial phone screen to ensure the individual is interested in the role, then present them to the recruiter for consideration
- Requires at least 5 years related experience in Engineering recruitment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.