As a Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting from initial strategy meetings with hiring managers to offer negotiation with selected candidates. If you have solid corporate and/or third party recruiting experience and are looking to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 company this may be the position for you!
salary: $35 - $38.52 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Corporate Recruiter, Job Duties Include:
- Full life cycle recruiting for high volume class recruiting from initial strategy meeting with hiring managers, sourcing and evaluation of talent, offer negotiation and background checks with selected candidates.
- Partners with recruiting leadership and management to support strategic business and recruiting initiatives.
- Creates a recruiting pipeline of candidates, including a diverse pool, for specific areas of recruiting.
- Plans recruiting strategies to address workforce-planning needs for business units in partnership with HR professionals and management.
- 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting high volume requisitions across multiple departments.
- Knowledge of specialized needs of financial, technical, and insurance industry recruiting.
- Proven knowledge in state/federal employment laws.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and high fulfillment targets.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.