salary: $17.14 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Performs varied, complex and confidential secretarial and administrative work, requiring initiative, judgment and a broad knowledge of Company organization, policies, practices and procedures.
- Acts for the principal in matters not requiring his/her presence. May guide and direct other secretarial/clerical personnel in the performance of delegated assignments.
- Skilled typing and demonstrated ability to perform the more complex word processing assignments are required.
- Ability to utilize other office equipment such as the computer terminal, calculator, microfiche, copier, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel. Ability to draft and compose correspondence for principal's signature.
- Experience with C2 highly preferred.
- Experience working with suppliers highly preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.