salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Confirms and/or corrects data results from tax & financial related documents.
- Ensure that all extracted data is entered correctly according to the document and/or the client’s specifications, and that these documents are processed in a timely manner.
- Manually extract and/or verify that the scanned data from the correct area of the document and interpreted the data correctly.
- Understand and apply client specific processing rules for multiple documents, and be able to adapt to changes.
- Conduct research of data, leveraging all available resources
- Process payments which may require reporting, payment processing, reviewing incoming bills, identifying and disbursing bills for system input, reviewing reports from mortgage companies to check for missing payment etc.
- Perform related tasks as required or directed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.