salary: $17 - $19 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
As part of the Accounts Receivable team, this position has the following responsibilities:
- Run queries/reports to determine accounts with invoice issues
- Work open invoices to resolve issues regarding rate disputes, missing paperwork, etc.
- Create billing adjustments for incorrectly entered invoices
- Work credit memos; set up refunds when necessary
- Create reports for open invoices; document notes in system, identify items for write off
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.