salary: $26 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
1. Develop thoughtful strategies and marketing plans in order to execute successful tactics to increase subscribers for mobile app and promotional events
2. Assist in managing external retail network associated with new fare collection programs.
3. Develop successful strategies that will attract new passengers based on new programs or initatives
4. Establish effective customer email databases with the purpose of increasing communication to existing customers.
5. Design and write effective postcard mailings, eblasts and event materials as needed.
6. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Should be skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and graphic arts design programs i.e. Illustrator, Canva, etc.
Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in marketing including proven track record with executing outreach programs that have been successful in increasing sales, customers, etc.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.