salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Create partnerships through various channels of communication with key decision-makers
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potentia
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- Develop and maintain client relationships woth account management and account development
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.