salary: $17.5 - $18.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Collect and enter data into applicant and employer database.
- Complete necessary county paper documents and forms with required data or information.
- Ensure standard operating procedures for the project are implemented and maintained.
- Obtain contract performance expectations and adhere to stringent federal, state, county, and company compliance objectives.
- Ensure customers/participants receive quality and timely services.
- Generate comprehensive accurate reports to provide staff with timely information.
- Communicate regularly with all staff to disseminate timely information.
- Communicate in a timely and concise way with community and county partners, including preparing regular status reports.
- Maintain communication with employment organizations and educational programs where CalWORKs participants are located.
- Seek feedback and direction from direct supervisor and project leadership team.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.