salary: $28 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Creating financial statements for clients as well as upper management
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Assisting Financial Managers with budgeting
- Ensuring all accounting practices are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles
- Assisting with billing and tax documentation preparation
- Working with the company financial team to create internal controls and policies
- Collaborating with the IT department to maintain financial records and system processes
- Identifying solutions to discrepancies in financial records
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.