salary: $56,000 - $56,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Processes order receipts efficiently, prioritizing timely order processing and outstanding customer interactions and relationships.
- Registers and processes customer orders in the ERP system received via electronic mail, phone or through other contact parties with the customer.
- Ensures order processing is handled correctly in full, and within 24 hours.
- Supports the order to cash process and collaborates with third party collection agency to resolve collection issues with customers.
- Coordinates issue resolution with logistics, credit, invoicing team on product shortages and damages.
- Manages customer consignment inventory.
- Reconciles inventory monthly and makes sure the inventory at the customer store matches the ERP system.
- Reconciles monthly the open orders in SAP with customers open order report and investigates variances and fixes the variances.
- ERP (5 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- B2B Business to Business (5 years of experience is required)
- Paint and Coatings Industry (3 years of experience is required)
- Customer Relations
- Client Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Customer support
- Customer Relationship Management
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.