- Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates daily planning and routines to achieve organization and set priorities.
- Communicates clearly and concisely to all levels of leadership and with candidates.
- Tailors message(s) to audience and monitors non-verbal and verbal behaviors.
- Demonstrates basic written communication skills.
- Ability to relate to all levels of leadership and with external candidates.
- Connects quickly with other people through formal and informal communication exchanges.
- Thinks critically and is able to leverage tools and resources.
salary: $21.5 - $25.65 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Delivers the company’s employment brand experience to all candidates.
- Schedules interviews, coordinates candidate travel arrangements and administers reference checks and background checks applying best practices consistently with each process and candidate.
- Utilizes Talent Acquisition tools and resources, such as the Applicant Tracking System, to ensure up to date candidate information as well as consistency.
- Creates interview schedules, offer letters and distributes new hire paperwork in an efficient and consistent manner.
- Is mindful of expenses when coordinating candidate travel, meals and other projects.
- Models and delivers the company’s values of respect, fairness, honesty, friendliness and fun.
- Delivers a consistent candidates experience including communication with candidates and leaders.
- Demonstrates outstanding planning, routines, calendar management and a sense of urgency to staff open positions.
- Acts as a business partner and liaison to both recruiters and hiring managers.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.