salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Compile backup information and perform customer deduction audits.
- Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding customer deductions.
- Conduct deduction research, analysis and deduction collection.
- Identify the deductions and create an excel file for BB invoice.
- Upload and validate Bill Back invoice into Ken’s Food Service Deduction system via Forge/Blacksmith software.
- Match Bill back invoice to Open Deduction.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers, brokers, and internal business partners.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic computer knowledge using MS software and applications a must.
- Assist Deduction Team in general office work as needed.
- To maintain an accurate Open Deduction and Bill back Scorecard in timely fashion.
- Research proof of deliveries for short/damage quantity adjustment claims using Elementum software.
- Process and send open statements to customers.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Office Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.